Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Dream that came true

Never did i thought that some day, i would land up here. This dream institute where every indian wants to be. But God has been kind to me for all those years. The first words after i got selected here were, "Congratulations, U have became a blessed kid now !!". Otherwise, till that moment, i didnot know what is the meaning of the idiom 'out of the blue moon' ! And after i got this call, other calls also started pouring in, making it difficult for me to take a decision.

Many a times in your life, u get what u think u dont deserve.. I dont know whether i deserve this prestigious institution or not, but now i will try to be worthy of it.

So, here i am at the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology- Kharagpur, The oldest, the best and the largest of all. Suddenly my life has changed. People have started recognising me at my place. Other people think my Mom-dad are lucky to have me. So many thoughts are suddenly pouring in. Those who didnot talk earlier have changed their attitude. And after coming here, i have started feeling why IITians are respected. This place is so different from the rest of India. No religion, No age bar, No Discrimination. Only one thing rules and that is your intelligence.

Thank you God, mom-dad, sister Moni and my sweet girlfriend Tanya for all your support.
I will try to be worthy of your aspirations. As of now, i am enjoying every bit of my success.

No comments: