Sunday, March 1, 2009

Some questions unanswered..

Don't know why i want answers for some questions? Why is it that some questions in life remain unanswered? I try a lot to forgive little Alice but could not do that. Why?
You give your best and you get nothing in return. Not even an email...!!

Had i not been battered with so many responsibilities, i would have given more time for my problems. My life has come to a stand still. Everything else does not matter anymore. This place urges me to move ahead else i will be left behind in this mad and bloody race. I want some support but that is not to be.

People don't understand my irony. I too an human. I cannot take on everything that comes my way, particularly if it is unexpected. Today when i need the support most, nobody is there. Its easy to make people suffer but its very difficult to feel their distress.

Anyways little Alice goes far ahead in life, i only pray for that. I wish she studies more and get a good job. I am not concerned about me any more. I miss you. I love you. Just one chance and i will be the best person you can ever get.All this seems ordinary now. I hope i get the answers of my questions. Otherwise, i will not be dying in peace.

No comments: