Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Great time ....

Several magnificent things happened between January 15th, the last post and March 15th, 2010. I am at loss of words to describe those. However, the things have turned out in a very positive and curious way. I don't know what will happen next, but all i know is the future looks optimistic. 

I got this Darts IP Project which has now become the only source of my income in IIT. Good enough to earn every month's living. Studies too have taken an upward route. Compared to last year, a lot of things has changed. I have changed too. Yes, i have changed. The so called rigid, impatient person, that was me and i am enjoying all this change! Sometimes, in life, we do not get what we want. Instead, we get better than that is expected. 

Lots of outings to several places, on bike, on bi cycle and on legs. But i enjoy everything. Time goes by and suddenly the clock strikes 12:00 AM. Such is life. As you try to get hold of time, it passes by. I have been fortunate though. A movie in Kolkata, a troll on roads, a golgappa treat, a big bazaar visit, a bike ride, a great Holi, a Hall day function.. Lots of things and great time. Thank You God...

1 comment:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

yay!!!!!

amazing change! n a nice thing to read!
hope this continues :) :)