Sunday, September 30, 2012

Untitled.....

And this time, she is damn true. It's important to be adventurous and lively in life. I admire that whenever she is true, she is always bang on target. Or else, she will keep me busy with her really funny acts.

I remember, i was really full of surprises all the time and it used to be very hard to predict what i could do next. But i lost myself somewhere in the last few months amidst this corporate slavery. I think i this is what they call the work-life imbalance. The transition from campus to corporate has not been smooth for me, as i expected. I have fucked up many things. I have really handled all this in a very novice way. No wonder, i named this post 'Untitled'...

Today was a Sunday and i was working! :-/ That's not bad. But i should take time out for everybody, at least all the special ones. Otherwise what's the purpose of all this hard work? I should concentrate on life's happiness, the things which "really" make me happy from the inner soul, the people who make me smile, and somewhere in between i will regain my lost time. 

I really need to start biking. That's a thing which will keep me happy. I want to explore the real India which lives around roads. I want to tour. And i need not wait more. This October will start on a good note i feel. I thank God that i found the real problem which is ME. 

I have acted very lousy and therefore it is natural for anybody to get angry. All this in-activeness has eaten into many things. I have acted in a very destructive way, made my relation from bad to worse, but i have to come up. Its never too late. At least i need to start some long pending things which i ignored since long time. 

I thank God that slowly i am taking a new approach to life, which is full of smiles and inner happiness. I should do what makes me happy and keeps my special ones happy while maintaining my job. When i look back, the past year has really told me so many things about me. God give me strength to change myself...

No comments: