Saturday, April 20, 2013

Going mad....

I am slowly going mad. I can feel it. I sleep 5 hours, day after day, after day. I eat more, day after day after day. And its really impossible for someone to move me away from my laptop and its various apps.

Then in the morning, this supposedly tired soul goes to office. The soul does not put up a great show there, though not bad. The heart is out so much that it wants to go biking at 12 midnight. Seems a virus has corrupted my system :P God knows who....

Main pagal hu kya?? Don't know. Sala kal office jana hai, aur yahan main blog likh raha hu.. Koi C hi aisa karega. Mind is saying, saale kyu apni marwa raha hai....? Aur heart is saying c'mmon yaar do what you like..! Ye sala heart and mind ka game strange hai.. Really screws up life :P

Have big dreams but no road map and certainly no homework. Don't know if life is driving me or i am driving life. But thoda off track jaane me kya problem hai? Wapas to track par hi aana hai train ko.. ! The good train always comes back on track. Hum aise hi rahenge.. So Good bye google.. For now, I am listening to my heart and going off track to vroom on quite roads...!! Road map kal se dekhenge. Abhi road dekh lete hain :P

P.S: Google defines madness as extremely foolish behaviour :D

No comments: