Friday, October 4, 2013

But then, thats me....

Reading old posts can be dangerous. They tell you that the world has changed a lot, but we are still the same. I got hold of one of my old posts, which said "Start of a new dawn".. So optimistic was me that time! But good start does not mean good end. The end is always in the hands of others. Successful marriage is (also) in the hands of the wife, successful marks in the hands of a teacher. Similarly your happiness can be in the hands of others. 

Well, my "start of a new dawn" of 2009 has come to an end in 2013. It is in dusk mode now. I have to start all over again. I hate those people (and to the core of my heart) in my life who never let me stabilize, who took (or take) advantage of my good behaviour and nature, and who now shed crocodile tears telling me that i am good guy and that they want to see me happy! As if i did not know about me. But they forget that earth is round, the universe is also round and that life is also round. What you throw comes back at you at some point of time. You meet people again someday. Life comes to a full circle atleast once in lifetime.   

I am a believer of good things. I do good and i believe that if i do good to people, good things will automatically happen to me. I am happy with who i am. But i am unhappy with how people are. Even my greatest friends (male/female) have made me feel that they are somewhere selfish. But little do they know that a hospital patient does not require CT Scan machine but a helping hand who can calm him/her down. Life thus comes to a full circle. Selfishness has to make way for inclusiveness someday. Somebody told me that its written. Maktub...! 

May be my thoughts are novel. May be i am over sensitive. May be i dont express. May be i am an altruist. May be i dont make people realize that i am sad somewhere. May be i am/was always available for them, when they are/were never available for me. But then, thats me..... And thats my talent. And my biggest achievement is that even my enemies talk to me, appreciate me. Thats a rare talent to find/hear and very tough one to achieve. 

So as Raj Kapoor sings..... Sajan re jhooth mat bolo, khuda ke pass jana hai... Na haathi hai na ghoda hai, wahan paidal hi jana hai.... Bura keeje bura hoga,, bhala keeje bhala hoga.

Or as Hoobastank sings.... "You look for all that's wrong, instead of all that is right..1 Does it feel good to you... ?"

1 comment:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

Well, Dear Sachin..Good to read your thoughts written so plain here but it seems even after being so good you somewhere want bad for others...Like you were mentioning what you throw comes back at you some pt.of time... This is your perspective..One would always feel he is right, its basically how others feel about you/situation. But anyways, whosoever has said "Maktub" is totally correct. It is indeed written. The simple plain thing is to accept the reality and keep doing the good work that you do and let your enemies do so..If you say all this, it would only make you look bad which is not correct,right? :)
Cheers