Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuch kami hai....

Valentine Day is here again. I hate it now because it brings all the lost memories. Anyhow, its difficult not to be part of a mushy office talk on such an engaging day when everybody wants to peep into your life just to know if you have any "evening" plans this very day.

However, having been to a very Sanskari trip to Rameshwaram, my mind is very calm these days except for occasional hiccups. I thoroughly enjoyed driving the car for over 2000 kms. It would figure out in the top 3 trips of my life. Hahaha. My Poor manager! Full 1 week gola! The trip became more meaningful when i saw that big smile on mom's face having ably driven so many kilometers without any fatigue and fulfilling her long pending wish. She was sooooo happy. Kabhi kabhi khushi baaki sab ke chehre dekhne se hi mil jaati hai.

But yes, this V day was the first one i spent alone. I did not even take the mandatory bike ride today. Something is missing, a vigour....


No comments: