Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Khamoshi...

"Shaam bhi thi dhuan dhuan,

Wo bhi thi udaas udaas,

Dil ko kai kahaaniyan,

Bas yaad si aake reh gayi..."


Nice lines... Human beings are one crazy species. Sometimes we get so above our self that we forget to see that the world is not like as we see it. There are practicalities... There are some obligations.. There are some responsibilities... Some good things to be done and some good things to receive... And of course, we always have the easiest option.. Turn our back onto them and live the life of Alice in wonderland..! But that all is fiction.. Life is real...

Ok that i am on the receiving end this time. Whatever is happening right now is terrible. It can't get worse than this.. And this also teaches who is on my side. I don't know my future but certainly i can make it a bright one... Don't know what people get by making somebody sad and avoiding them as if they rule us and we are at their mercy... But those who have grit always see the positive side. Life me kuch to aur accha hoga... Life is like a flowing river.. It never stops...I pray that i remain always available to those who really need me.

Good night Google.. You are way better than some friends.. At least you never ditch...At least you share my pain.. At least you are not fake... At least you always have time for me...


No comments: