Monday, March 4, 2013

And its the right hand this time.....

My stars are not doing great and i have bore enough brunt of the stars already. As if what was given till now was less, last week i end up screwing the right hand too... Haha.. 

A bike speeding at over 90 kmph hits a out-of-blue-moon-buffalo...Bangggg... A head on collision on a National highway. The driver falls and the second rider also falls. Luckily as the second rider, i was wearing the same helmet which has saved my life thusfar. The head did hit the road but was saved. This time the right hand got screwed but i ain't complaining. Ya my friend was a bit too fast in that but  after the hit i rode the broken bike successfully with a bleeding hand and a pain infested friend sitting at the back...Man! That requires skill, courage and character. To me, THIS is adventure, the ultimate one... Overcoming my fears... and really i don't fear the roads anymore. The more life will strain me, the more i will raise my speed... That adrenaline rush, that roaring blood, that raw engine power..... Only a biker can feel that.... 

On a serious note, when things get this much murkier in life and darkness looms large, that means a silver lining is just in the offing... As they say, the night is darkest just before the dawn and only those who have the courage can see the light of the day.... 

My dawn is round the corner and my hands are firmly back on the accelerator..... Vroom...Vroom..... Come on....!! 

No comments: