Sunday, April 12, 2009

Irony..

Had a sleepless night yesterday. Its become a routine now. Saw cutie in dreams but suddenly woke up. :-) Wanting to hear a voice which i am used to but how to hear? It been a month since i heard her. Do i have her number? Irony... !!
Since i cannot talk to cutie, i express my feelings here. There's no body else...!!

Life shows so many things. Little Alice cannot know/feel my troubles sitting so far from here. She cannot see my cries, my sad mood, my studies, my work-load, my targets, my responsibilities. She thinks i m fine. But i have to carry it all on my head. If she actually feels, then why cutie acting rudely? Cutting contacts slowly. It feels very pinching.

U want to meet somebody desperately but cannot meet. Its extremely egregious. Sweety may not want to meet but i have to. Relations are made over the years but it takes 5 minutes to break them. After all, i am concerned only because my feelings for her have not reduced, but doubled. I hope to maintain them. Hearts are won only by being good and not by any strategies. And i am confident about that.

No comments: