Saturday, April 11, 2009

What is Love??

One day, i was sitting in this big dark stadium alone in the middle of night. I often go there. I asked myself this question, what is love??
Suddenly all my grey cells started blaming me for my emotional stand. But later, my true virtue took control. People take me as a studious, ambitious person. But they fail to see the other side of me, quite often. I am just like any other average, shy student wanting to help others for no reason.

"Love is when you want to forget somebody, but cannot do that", Prompt came the reply from my heart. You become more concerned, more insecure, more caring, more jovial. It's just the difference of opinions that has blocked our ways. But sooner or later, cutie will realize the space i gave to her. That i gave her full freedom besides making her ready for the nitty-gritties of life. That i loved her while keeping in focus her studies. There are many things she doesnot know. I never told her but i want to tell her now. How? Thats the question. Does Google really talks??

I knew how to make her happy. She gets lively and rejoices just on a visit to restraunt with me. A completely perky and sweet-heart personality.

Good buildings have a strong edifice. And my foundations are strong. A person may shake it but cannot crush it into shambles. Is it Love?? Focus is what she needs. Being a hindu, muslim, christian or a sikh is immaterial if u are in love. The important thing is to have belief and trust in the relation which you have built over the years, not to see each other BUT to know each other well, to know how the other will react in a situation, to understand if other couldnot fulfill certain aspirations, to understand his silence, to understand his wishes, to understand her behaviour. These are the only thing that keep our mom-dad together for so many years !!

When cutie got angry or sad, i calmed her down with a sweet smile or a surprise."Only you can understand me, nobody else". This was the sweet reply i got often. Very cleverly, i used to divert her attention and she could never found out. :-) How i diverted her attention from the tension of campus placement to MBA (knowing fully well that M.Tech is least probable due to less seats), how i kept her away from a good guide so that her grades did not suffer, she never found out. It was important for her at that time to maintain 65% to get admission any where. Those were some unspoken things, i never said. Was that Love??

I know cutie is behaving just like i had predicted. When she is alone, she often search for a close companion. I am not there. And perhaps she has also forgotten her DEAR DIARY. She used to write on a paper whatever she felt. I have stored many of those. I had plans but she couldnot wait till V-Day. And I have to work hard for her future also. Added responsibilites..!! So many things to solve at one time. :-) But i know i will handle all those. I have full belief. She may have lost belief but it will bounce back in due course.. But i have to wait till then and be patient. And what is this?? This IS love..

No comments: