Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bone T.B

I am very sad today. So have to share my feelings with Google. Mom has been detected positive for Bone T.B. How can a bone have T.B? I heard all my life that Tuberculosis is only confined to lungs. She is already so weak and fragile. I am so afraid and feeling alone here. What to do? Cant even go home because exams are round the corner and dad has asked not to come back. I don't know why life puts all the burden on you at once and tests you so badly that you seem to crumble and feel torn apart in pressure?

Stronger you are, tender you go. Right now i just want to go home. See extremely egregious dreams at night. Why did i came to this place? It's so far from my family, so far from Alice, So far from friends. I don't know what life has in store for me. I just know that Alice is not here. She was the only one with whom i could have shared my fear and anxiety right now. I miss you Alice. Very much.. :-(

No comments: